hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


Ahhhhh my phone went kapoot again D:

Met Jiehui at westmall at 10 o'clock and took a train to bugis (:
Walked around for like reaaaally long in bugis street and like most shops weren't open yet and we walked till our feet hurt D:
Bought most stuff from one shop and the aunty there didn't want to give us a discount :(
Awwwwwwwww. :-/
Spent like everything and I'm like real broke right now D:
Not really happy with what I bought and stuff and Jiehui is real good at resisting(!)
Went to Mos Burger for lunch and we were really grateful for the aircon and seats (:
Sat for quite long and didn't want to shop anymore so we starting walking around in bugis junction and thankfully, mother was free to pick me up (:
Sent Jiehui to some bus stop and then went to Courts and I got a nice fluffy pillow yay :D

Am quite restless right now(!)
Don't really have the blogging mood but the blog currently looks very very very empty(!)
Feel quite strange using blogger right now teeheez.
G'byeeeeeeee (:

(I still have no idea what to put for headerrrr D:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLLIE!

Tag replies(!)

17 Jan 09, 17:26
SZEYING♥: HELLO JOAN ;D
- Hellloooooo Szeying! :D Teeheehee.

17 Jan 09, 09:43
TANJI: tag tag tag :) so mon you can come?
- HMMMM should be lah! HEEHEE you didn't give me my candies; my support goes to chloeeee heehee. :D

16 Jan 09, 17:07
Eden: hi long time to see yay , zzz
- Yes booob! :D Wrote your letter already; haven't post! D:

15 Jan 09, 21:55
YINGLING: i got messenger in my class. remember FSD. i'll pass the stuff i wanna give u to tanya. i owe u last year's present too. haha(:
- FSD! Awwwman miss you kindergarten buddy D: When is fsd again ah? April what/August what? Okay I pass to her also k! :D:D

15 Jan 09, 20:52
Joey: haha, grow banana!
- Ewwwwwwwwww Joey naughty naughty huh! (:

15 Jan 09, 18:25
Ashley says: HELLOOOOOO I MISS CHUUUU MANY MANY MY DEAR <3>- Ohmyyy Ashley I miss you tons tons tons(!)


I REALLY REALLY MISS ANNABEL!!!!!
Though you've like moved overseas and we haven't talked in years and I haven't seen you in years either I still really miss you and you came and talked to me on msn and I'm really touched by all you've said haha and the flip flops and all and our ricola sweets and chatting and paper ketchup wars and stuff really makes me nostalgic and think about the past and I feel really sad that time passes so quickly and I would really love to relive those moments again and yup, really wished you were right here.

I have a blister on my foot and I realised I get cut easily and I don't even notice till they start hurting and that really sucks.