hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


HELLO.
Church today and choir :D
Went to go cut hair after choir and ohnooooo my fringe is like real real real short and it looks really funny(!) :(((((((((
Went with Samantha but her momma didn't let her cut but she accompanied me and thank you very much kay! :D
And then I went out with a fugly fringe ahahah how how!
At least it isn't poking my eyes hmmmmmz.
Waited for mom at the void deck and Sammy stayed with me and we had quite a long heart-to-heart chat which we haven't had for like thousands of years.
Hmmm makes me nostalgic about the past and ahhhhh quite sad thinking about the last time stuff and I realised we all changed quite a bit D:
Then mommy picked me up and we went to sunset way to get something from the vet and then Samantha called and said she could cut hahaha so momma dropped me off at her house and off we went to the same salon HAHA.
Quite embarrassing going back to the same salon but she got a nice cut and mine is quite weirdddddd boohoo.
Sam's hair is real cute teeheehee :)

Hmmmm school tomorrow quite sad D:
And I still haven't done my holiday homeworkkkkkkk ahhhh ohnooooz.
Tomorrow gonna watch netball zonals at RV I think cos Tanji and Chloe are playing yay yay :D

Okay my phone works now and I'm pretty happy :D
But I really don't know what to do if it keeps dying on me like this :'(

How come there's an advert under my cbox :(
I tried looking at the codes but I really can't find the advert's code ahhaha howhow.

Hmmmm realised that I shouldn't take what I have for granted and stuff and I've been real complacent oh noooo have to stop.

HAHA random point oh well but was thinking about the stuff and yup yup.

You know what :(
Blogskins.com is listed as some viral attack site on the laptop and now the security thingy has blocked it O:
Like what the hell ehhhhz.
And and and! The button to change font size and colour has disappeared O:

Anyway,
See yahhhhhz.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN LOW!
Haven't seen you for pretty long but hope you're doing well :D