hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


I really cannot stand it anymore.
Stop expecting me to be perfect in every single way and being able to read your freaking mind cos I can't and its giving me a hell of a headache I really really can't take this anymore kay.
I ain't wonder woman and stop talking about the I give you attitude bullshit.
Every single act I do pisses you off and you love picking on me and criticizing every single thing about me.
You make me do all the stuff you don't want to do and then make some stupid comment on the end product and stuff and do you think I like doing all your dirty work. What more do you want. Life's a bitch at times like this.

Thank God for panadol.