hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


HAHAHA I HAVEN'T BEEN ONLINE FOR A THOUSAND YEARS.

Been busy and I have seven (7! SEVEN O:) tests this week(!)
And I only started some studying yesterday and I'm quite scared )':
Okay make that really really REALLY scared.

M'sia was real fun and stuff there's super duper cheap :D
Yay.
And cousins went back yesterday already and have to wait another 3-4 years to see them again and that sucks ):
Cousin is flying off to Australia tomorrow to study and I'm feeling rather sad :(
She's coming back again in dec I think then flying off again oh shuckzxc.
Didn't realise she was leaving so soon and I'll miss her D:

Okayyyyy facebook now!
Toodlessssssss.

OH waiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMMMMMM!

(In advance, will probably not be online on wed D:)

LOVE YA LOADS.