hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


Emptied of His glory, God became a man.
To walk on earth in ridicule and shame.
A Ruler yet a Servant, a Shepherd yet a Lamb.


It's Good Friday, people (:
Easter convention at expo today.
Woke up real early and dad drove Aaron, Shantelle, and I.
Sorethroat and cough still quite bad so couldn't sing properly ):
Kept going off and sounding weird and was coughing half the time.
Sermon was quite good but I was really tired and dozed off for the beginning part till Shantelle pinched me.
It worked like a dream, extremely effective (:
Went straight after that to buy the crust I need for my cheesecake heehee baked another 2!
Extremely fattening please :O
Had relative lunch and dinner thing adults having some movie marathon!
:D okay I really have thousands of movie to catch up with sighhhh I feel very behind.
Kay see ya I think the samsung phone is the coolest ever (:
Really pretty, really nice to use :D


All I want is a happy family ):