hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


hellooooooooz people. (:

Heehee lady gaga is the beeeeeest.
Brother went out to get some albums and I told him to get lady gaga's but he got taylor swift O.O
I think brother is quite a ts fan.
Lady gaga's album was sold out );
Heehee she topped the singles chart teeheehee lady gaga ftw(;

Thank you people for asking me to get well soon (;
Well I hope so too! Sucks having to sound like some just wake up person.
And my voice keeps cracking HAHA.
Went to see a doctor in the morn and she gave me some PINK!!! tablets and some yellow antibiotics and a big bottle of the usual black cough syrup with the conflicting taste.
Tastes sweet then bitter. HMMMM.
Came home at about 1 and slept till 230 and then went for math tuition and then came home around 430 And slept all the way till 730.
Today is officially Joan's sleeping day xD
Heehee I get to skip physical education for this week (:
However, mc was for today only. Shucksssss.
Love staying at home, makes it feel as if it's a weekend. Holiday maybe.

Watched shopoholic yesterday.
It was quite cooooool :D :D

I really hope to be ok soon cos I can't taste anything now which sucks.
Can't even small anything even if I press it against my nose.
And being the glutton I am, it sucks not tasting good food.
Hence I've lost appetite in food heehee not part of my diet plan ok.
Byebye taylor swift is calling me for dinner :)