hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


I swear my molar chipped :O
It's freaking pain mannnnnn, and I can't clench my teeth properly!
I can't even smile man ):
Hurts like oohlahlahh very pain lah k(!) )':

Went to school today but didn't go for cca - I got mc heehee.
Jiehui ah, same time fall sick as me HEEHEE.
and we have pink pills! (:
First day of school without Chloe sitting behind me ):
Chloe, school without you seems quite different ):
No one to turn behind to talk to, no one to pass me extra worksheets, no one to tell me lame jokes, no one to not do homewok with, no one to camwhore with during art )':
You were like the first person to come up to me and say hi at the locker.
And we used to be quite close, sharing secrets and your ahem ahems.
And pictures xD
Then no one knows the reason why you joined netball in the first place (:
I mean besides the reason that you love netball teehee :D
And in the end it wasn't -ahem ahem- eh?! :D
Omg miss crapping with you so much and testing out all my pick-up lines on you!
And like last year, I saw something I shouldn't.
And it made me really sad and sorry it was my fault. ):
That made me realize what I've done and I hope I did change.
Recesses were usually me, you and joey awman and we would eat laksa everyday and we would eat two meals :D
Well, you're like the sister I never had. (:
You're similar to me, we dropped both our phones in the toilet bowl heehee genius.
Fbt queen man, so sad it's too cold there to wear your favourite maroon pair.
Life is different where you're at now and I'll laugh at you if you come home with an accent (:
July seems so long to come!
Now's a time I really wish time would fly.
You said you feel foreign over there and weird.
All of us are just a phonecall away you know!!
We'll miss the chalets you always book and your cute little chicks wallet (:
You're like the most generous friend I've ever met, and one of the most caring.
I still remember you said, "that's what friends would do."
But I think only you would do such a thing (:
Heehee I still keep that big red flower with me! :D
The card you gave me during valentines really really touched me.
Hope you'll enjoy yourself there for the next 4 years plus to come and make awesome friends there! :D
Lucky you, a train ride away from Paris.
And there's thousands of topshop and h&m, buy something for us! :D
Remember our package deal eh :-)
Will be looking forward to it!
I REALLY MISS YOU WILL YOU JUST COME BACK QUICKLY?
At first it seemed like a dream. The next thing I knew, reality crashed in and I was so sad.
Hope you like the card and all the best you monkey (:
LOVE YA XOXOXO.

Mouth is sore. E-learning tomorrow.
Byebye I want to go cotton on (: stuff there are cheap now heehee I need shopping!
JIEHUIIIIIII YOU SHOPPING KAKI NO MONEY LAH TEEHEE.
Was nice to be back in class today!
And I saw wanying and ollie at lot 1 hahah mom and I were talking about how convenient it would be if we lived next to an mrt station.
Toodles (I'm sweating D:) :D
Save the earth peopleeeeee!