hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


Heeeheee I didn't go to school today again (:
And apparantly, jiehui is sick too haha 2 days mc you bettergo to school tomorrow girl :)
I studied today yessssss! :D
Finally. Managed to learn like the 50 Cheng Yus which are supposed to be tested today but I still studied oh well.
Feel rather accomplished (: math test tomorrow omg I don't like changing subjects ):
Not being able to grasp that concept makes me feel rather lousy and incompetent.
Okay need to buck up in math!
Haven't print the D&T work due ten years ago sheesh.
Manages to bake a cheesecake today yay :D
Thought it would be a failure firstly cos I didn't have sugar and had to use brown sugar.
And the mixture was too thick/sticky for the electric mixture so I had to manually use the whisk to whisk it ):
Was tiring. :O
And thirdly, I kinda burnt the top =x
But it tastes yummmmmmy! :D YAY.
though looks are horrible, the taste is awesome (:
Yay successful (:

Mother came home late!
So I was like an hour late foe my dental appointment.
Gah, the green playdoughish thing they put in my mouth to make the mould was horrible D:
When they pulled it out, felt as if all my teeth were getting pulled out along with it ):
And dentist went to take pictures haha I am so not good at pictures.
Can't look natural hahahah.
Had to stretch my mouth with the plastic things.
Ugh, not good :X
Then he jammed in some purple plastic separators in between my molars and now my mouth is sore!
D: separators are horrible okay.
Mouth has an ulcer and lips are very dry.
The connectors don't help at all, makes my mouth sore ):
Now I can't eat properly so sad eh ):
And sorethroat gah )));
Think I'm going school tomorrow heh.
Feel much much better today yay!
Nose isn't leaking as much -drip drip drip-.
And then Thursday and Friday there's no school :)
Wonderful :D
But I don't know how to French my hair and it's a school rule now sigh.
How?? :O

Mouth is ultra sore I need to get a black blouse shucks.
I WANT MY SHUT EYE SOON BYEBYE WONDERFULS.