hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


Today came home at about almost eleven and I thought wow isn't it great to be home sweet home?
Guess I was wrong afterall.
It hasn't happened before and now that it has, I'm wondering whether if it's my fault.
For so many years you threatened but it didn't happen cos I stopped it.
And today I wasn't there. And now I really don't know what to do.
How could you do this?
You don't spare any thought for the people who are concerned for you.
And now I can't sleep. Damn.
Should have skipped choir and supper. Maybe it would help everything.
Shit I really hope I'm dreaming, but the pinches hurt.

Realized there wasn't anyone I could really call and talk to about what just happened.
Only Shan. Thanks Shan for picking up my call k. And being concerned.
Sigh I'm sorry called you so late at night to hear me crying over the phone.
You're really awesome.

And now the other people act like they don't care.
But I know they do. I'm just freaking angry they didn't try to stop it or at least act more worried or try to do something.
Why must this happen ):

Please Lord. Please.

I'm really worried. Hope it'll be alright.