hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


Hello people :D
I'm currently downing one thousand Famous Amos'!
Thank goodness salad's on tonight's dinner menu :)

Anyway!
Happy April Fools!
:D
Hahahah I got pranked by Aaron! O.O
Was in the middle of D&T class and I saw the message and it was beyond funny :)
Yay smart Joan didn't fall for it :D
Wanted to play along but couldn't in the end heeheehee xD
I haven't got pranked by anyone (besides my silly brother) for ages O.O
SAD RIGHT.
Not that I'm asking you all to prank me or anything but hahahah quite funny lah :D :D

I have a million things to do today and it's already 7.30pm.
1) Finish tossing the salad
2) Set the table
3) Have dinner
4) Finish cookies and muffins and cheesecake
5) Make something for Chloe
6) Do D&T homework
7) Watch Martian child
8) Return video-ez videos by midnight

Sigh so many things! ):
Made a pair of keys for myself like finally.
Got tired of having to wait outside the house for hours like some silly kiddy.
And guess what? THE KEYS DONT WORK :(
Extremely sad pleaseeeee D:

Okay ta ta shall go toss some salad wheehee.