hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


Ooh yum I love yoghurt. (and ladybirds)
Yoghurt reminds me of Alicia ;D

I'm so proud of myself. I mean was.
Managed to finish D&T homework before the deadline which is today and you know what?
I forgot to print it out to hand up :( :(
Lesson learnt: Dont leave stuff to the last minute yup.

Rushed so many things yesterday and conked out while watching Martian Child.
It was a weird show though hahahah.
And I kept dozzing off during chinese class today.
Head kept falling towards my textbook and thank you Qin Yin for the mint!
Then mom picked me up to go for tuition and now in dead beat.
Class tests are all coming up and I really have no idea what I've learnt so far this year.
I HAVE TO CATCH UP(!)

This weekend is going to be oh so busy I really can't wait for it to be over D:

I think buffing my nails is addictive OH GAH IM SO TIRED.
sorry just felt this wave of fatigue.
Sorry Jia for waking you up in the midst of your exciting dream.

I think I'm getting far too negative.
And I don't like people who freeload off me it sucks you know.
And there are three thousand instances. >:(
A bit angry yeahhhhh and I don't know why I just get soooo annoyed easily and that in turn makes me annoying so I'm damn sorry.
And I keep moodswinging awwww crap.

Today I need to concentrate on one thing and one thing only - Chloe's farewell gift.
She's leaving tomorrow shit DAMN SAD!! :(
Tomorrow gonna send her off to the airport shit I think I'm gonna cry :'(

One sentence and it really made me wonder why on earth am I here.
To you maybe it was just a passing remark. Damn hurtful kayz.

And I hate putting up all this act kay. It's like we know we have a problem.
But we just pretend it isn't there. Wth.
I shouldn't be so negative.
SMILE JOAN.