hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


28 Feb 09, 17:02
&♥SZEYING\: Yesyesyes I wnt to see your drippy nose :B Sadddd. You are bck to normal. xD Im NOT EVIL! ;D
- AHAHAH YES YOU AREEE :D

26 Feb 09, 21:41
jean: hello :D i'm bored. i love you to bits nincompoop! XD
- Awwwwww(!) SO TOUCHING I LOVE YOU TOOOOO. Hahhaha what's with the i hate dont know what thingy that you wrote in my phone O.O PINK BAG OMG SO SUPER PRETTY AYE!

26 Feb 09, 13:00
Melissa: Jie :D Relink, crazy-inyourheart@bs :) (L)
- Hahahha kayyy :D



EHHH? HOW COME I HAVE SAFARI ON THE LAPPY O.O

OMG OMG OMG(!) YAY COMMON TESTS ARE OVERRRR :D
We got evacuated out of school today O.O
Cos some construction site beside our school had some incident and then they had those big black army trucks there so cool!
Hmmmm and we got class tee today ahahha just in time for road run tomorrow :D
I'm really happy that our class rooms have air-cons now yay yay yay but like its real cold cos I'm sitting in front of it O:
Like there'll be this occasional icy blast of wind thing at the right side its soooo shiok :D

Yiyan is weirdddddddddd. She keeps pinching and pulling and pressing my cheeks O.O
Errrrrr gross? EHEHEHE I spat in her face and she kept whining about it for the whole day mannnnnnn )':

It's beeeen so rainnyyyyy and I am so glad I found my pink umbrella but let's just hope I'll remember to bring it to school (:

Road run tomorrow at west coast park and then lunch with jeslyn yuwan yiyan limin I think heeheeheeeheeheee. I AM TIRED.

HAHAHAH LISA WAS SUPER FUNNY AT THE BUS STOP TODAY.

Marley & me on sat was real good :D
It was so sad mother and I were crying buckets and Darryl didn't he is so heartless I think(!)
And then watched half of Slumdog Millionaire.
That show is really goooood see the slums and I feel so fortunate and lucky I shall try to complain less now.
Don't have time to watch the other half. Sighhhhhh D:


Omg I love Garfield eheheheheheh (L)

Awwww mother went to buy some collector's edition monopoly.
It's like disney and its realllllyyyy cute :D
And like its not hotels and houses its like depending on the title deed you buy and the thingy varies hahaha like buy one flower two flower and instead of hotels its buy a tree HAHAHAH SO CUTE.
HAHAHAHAHAH I. am. crazzzzzyyyy. yes. yes.

Chloe and I are quite similar I think. In stuff we do and things I'll be damn sad when she's gone she's the bessssst :D
She dropped her phone in the toilet bowl. Following in my footsteps tsk (:

And while doggy is licking my foot,
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
SHANTELLE(!)


Sorry I forgot and stuff and I wished you only in the morn but really I thank God for an awesome friend like you! :D
Really glad to have met you ahahhah I still don't know who the 2 people we talk about are omg omg hahahah study hard okay don't be discouraged/depressed omg WE HAVE TO HAVE STUDY SESSIONS hahahah we always plan stuff that dont come true one awwwwman and pastamania soon again yeahhhh love shopping with you :D
LOVE YOU VERY MUCHHHHHH 43VAAAXXXXX.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA, JIEHUI, YIYAN, YINGLING, JOEMIN!
In advance!
I LOVE Y'ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
Can't imagine life without you guys!
Jiehui thanks for following me everywhere and thanks for being the camwhore kaki(!!)
HAHAHAH ALL THE UNGLAM ME ONES and love you and your pretty bnags OMG SEE?! Told you to cut now so cute ahhahaha Okay we the toilet people and I know I can always count on you yeahhhhhhhhhh :D
Thanks yiyan for making me laugh in geog HAHAHAH I TOUCH YOUR LEGS CAN OR NOT EWWWWW.
Hahahahah and for talking to me these days quite fun huh sitting near you I LIKE.
Thanks lisa hahaha you always cheer me up in the morns I LOVE YOUUUUUUU hahahah you're really fun to sit with in the morning and I THINK IM GONNA FAIL MY CHINESEEEEEEEEEEE. I left 20 marks blank out of 50 marks okay i am gonna fail but I love you anyway, though you passed :D AWWWW.
Thanks Yingling I REMEMBER OUR FSD OKAY(!!!!) But I don't know the date sorry! April or August I think I LOVE YOU MY KINDERGARTEN SISTA!:D
Thanks Joemin HAHAHA we were in the same group in Shum's class awwwman love you tonnnnnnns YOU NEVER REPLY MY LETTER HMPH. And we have to go out near your bday kay ily!



Don't hang up, can't we talk
So confused it's like I'm lost
What went wrong, what made you go
Don't pretend you don't know
This is me I'm unchangable