hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


Eheheheh why is it that the weather is so hot these days!
I think I am beginning to melt O.O

School in the morning!
Gahhhh I still can't adjust to waking up hours and father says he has to buy a special alarm clock for me!
Mommy slaps my face to get me to wake up and IT FREAKING HURTZ grrr. Grrr.
Tripe Grrr.
My rooom is nearly pink hmm hmmmm 'cept for the blue walls ):
I don't like them blue. Boo.

Sorry Joey I forgot to print the thingys for you!
Math test was okay, not too hard and I got the bonus question so I really really really hope can score welllll pft cos been getting low low low (apple-bottom jeans!) marks and it. is. very. sad(!)
Okay common test on monday and I don't even know what're the topics tested O.O
Okay JOAN I NEED TO BUCK UP YES BUCK UP.
And then we're already starting to plan movie and shopping trips ahahahah okay I am sweating so much right now.

Choir in a bit!
Supposed to meet Shan for dinner at seven but she's running late hahahah prancing around in polka dotted bikinies okay nevermind. :D
This week has been quite awesome and thank goodnez the weekend is here(!)
Buttttt have to study lots loads tons.
Brother is using my room for tuition lessons and it gets annoying being chased out of my room ):
HEE. HEE. Doggy looks cute in her diapers and new haircut!

Jean came today awww I missed chatting at her and laughing at her astrobright orange laces in the morns! :D Heehehehehe you'll always remind me of your daaaaarling green aliens (:


Maybe I was stupid
For telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong
For tryin' to pick a fight
I know that I've got issues
But you're pretty messed up too
Either way I found out I'm nothing without you