hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


I have no mood for school tomorrow ):
I have a whole stack of leftover homework and I really, really have no time/mood to do them and the stack is getting higher. And higher.

Really saddddddddddddddddddd.
O.O

Oh you knowwww,
Clarke Quay really brings back too much memories grrrrrrrrr.
But it's a lovely place :)

Doggy is sick I really want to stay homeeeeee.
I'm asking mother to get bangs O.O
TataZ.

15 Feb 09, 20:45
J: You didn't know I got bangs? HAHA but they don't really look like bangs-bang. Just bangs. HAHA okay wtv I'm retarded. But once it grows, I'm getting back side fringe :D
- Didn't know! OMG I WANT TO SEE. SEE? TAKE MY ADVICE AHAHAHHA NICE RIGHT HAHAH I BET NOOOOO DONT GET BACK.

14 Feb 09, 18:32
Jiehui: Hey love ! :D Happy Valentines! :D God bless ! (:
- HAPPY VALENTINES :D really love the bright bright pink card :D Love ya!

14 Feb 09, 11:31
SZEYING♥: *♥
14 Feb 09, 11:31
SZEYING♥: Joannnnn! :D Happy Valentine's Day & thnks for your carddd. :D
- Welcome! HAPPY VDAY LOVEEEE.

12 Feb 09, 20:55
Joey: haha, ya lor. the memories we had will always be in our heart, the photo are just for safe keeping purpose ;D
- Hahahha kay thanks real sorry kay D:

11 Feb 09, 22:09
TANJI: Eh joan. Nvm lah :) We can take again mah :)
- heheheeheh kayyy.

11 Feb 09, 21:09
en quan: tagged
- O.O HELLO

OMG TOILET PEOPLE I MISS YOU!!