hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


I failed chem as predicted ):
Oh weeeeell at least there's no chem common test, one thing to be thankful about :)

The stack of homework is piling up and looking at it is rather depressing ):
Keeps getting higher, and higher O.O
Really hope to clear it soon heeheehee but one look at it and I'm like, okay tomorrow and tomorrow never comes O:
Have to see Mr. Chee for lunch tomorrow X:
Class tee stuff tomorrow, hope we get it all sorted out YAY.
(I AM SLEEPY)

Ohhhhh Chloe is the nicest person today :D
Really glad to have such an awesome friend yeahhhhhhhh.
Never really thought there would be someone as thoughtful as you and you said that's what friends are for but no one really did that before (:
Sorry haven't gone for almost all your matches except netball carn really really sorry that I'm always busy on the days of your match but I really wish you all the best yeahhhh you super tall person :D

Anywayz,
thinking of switching back to xanga :)
I MISS THE SMILEYS THERE OMG OMGOMG.
Anddddddddddd, xanga gives me inspiration heheheheh.
Okay maybe I should switch back O.O

See youuuuu anyway and JIA GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW(!)

Facebook photos can't load properly on my lappy.

Miss you!