hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


Gosh dad bought 2 Lady Gaga albums heeheehee I am HAPPY.
One for me; one for Darryl's friend who happens to be Gaga's fan. (:
Gave yf a miss today wasn't feeling too well and I always feel depressed whenever it rains + pms + THE STUPID FLU WHICH CANT GET LOST.

Guess what?
My phone just died today again.
After I dropped it into the toilet bowl, it died ONCE only.
And for soooooo long it didn't die and I thought dropping it into the weewee bowl was probably the best thing I've ever done cos it used to die much more before I dropped it and now its dead again so hello old samsung spare phone.

Heehee been spending my evening reading mag's websites hahah hilarious man katy perry is awesome.





Hahah how cool is that man.
Like the tux/dress and the carousal! Awesome :)
Edward Monkton is my new inspiration! :D
He is like super cool heh heh heh love the killer penguin and his pretty potato (:





His weird quirky phrases and thingys are inspiring while some are admittedly rather stupid yeah.
But it brightens my day! :D
Have like 10000 of his works in my phone heehee.









Inspiring much?
Credits due to various websites and E. Monkton :D

Kay see you! Lady Gaga! :D