hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


I got my haircut on Saturday ):
Nat W. says it looks as if the fan chopped it off.
Michelle says I look like a coconut head.
Shantelle says she laughs whenever she looks my way.
Joanne agrees to take a photo with me cos she says no one can't look uglier than me in the photos.
My brother says I look like the botak Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta.
Joanne went to cut bangs cos she says the results cannot be worse than mine.
Brother says if he drilled my face it would be an improvement.
Ha. Ha. Ha.

Yiyan agrees that I look like a guy.
Jean, Lisa, Jiehui keeps laughing at me ):

SO SAD RIGHT!

Oh wellllll have to wait min. two weeks before it grows back to an acceptable length and flops down.
Right now it's popping up: two finger spacings between my fringe and my forehead.
Sheeeesh.

Last night slept at 1+ and miraculously, wasn't tired today :D
Didn't go sport heats today though, want to do tons of stuff :D

Bake orange cranberry walnut muffins.
Think of what to get for Tanji.
Do Chloe's farewell gift.
Buy baking stuff.
Think of how to get rid of the chocolate jello I tried to made which failed badly.

And that's part of the list. D: Gah.
Thanks goodness the streak of march birthday people has ended.
Chloe is leaving the Friday and I am damn sad k.
We spent some time talking about stuff and it never cease to amaze me how fast time flies.
Like the bullet train. Like the jet plane. Like the rocket. Whatever.
She was the first person to take the initiative and come up to me and say hi.
And I was super antisocial then, even more than now.
Awwwwman so niceeeee right Chloe my dearest Ali :D

Can't remember what else to blog about.
Yakult is refreshing and cafe cartel's st louis ribs ftw :D
Clodhoppers + milo bars + creme brûlée + chocolate pudding + chocolate mousse + muffins = FATS.
oh great.