hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


School wasn't as bad as I anticipated.
However, I had a hard time staying awake during classes.
Wasn't really myself today after whatever that happened.
Sorry Jiehui D: Was moody yah.
Well, I sort of feel guilty for my outburst but whatever I said was true anyhow.
I feel guilty about my reaction.
I do admit that when I'm angry, I will get really angry one.
Maybe my reaction is too much(?) D:
Sigh whatever lah k.
We're both equally stubborn but I do apologize for what I did wrong but you will never admit.
Oh well nothing I can do right.

Project work was quite fun.

Guess what's worse than a pimple outbreak?
A bed-bug's bites outbreak :(

My poor face has like red splotches everywhere.
When I woke up yesterday there were two right next to each other.
Applied some aloe vera thing and it was okay.
That was yesterday.
Today, two more popped up and were red as ever :(
And the previous 2 became even redder shucks.
I think they're bedbug bites cos that's what 9 out of 10 people said it was.
Ewwww I clean my bed okay!!
Can't imgaine little creepy microscopic things crawling about on my comfy pink bed(!!)
GET LOST YOU BUGS. Go pick on someone (or something) your own size!!
Shucks the bites are really really red :((((
And they are expanding in size as we speak. *gasps!!*

Today was extremely embarrassing.
Came home and felt extremely beat so I took a nap safetly snuggled under my pink duvet.
And before I knew it someone was tapping my head and -horror of horrors- it was my tuition teacher.
Gosh was it ever so embarrassing!
What if I was like drooling in my sleep or snoring like an elephant. OR HAD BUGS ALL OVER MY FACE.
Okay fine, thank the lucky stars I didn't drool (I checked my pillow for spit stains but there was none, thankfully).
But I'm not sure about the snoring part.
I shall make a mental note to ask my teacher the next time I see her (awake hopefully).

Sigh been spending my days pigging out on hershey almond kisses.
And Easter-egg-shaped reese's (I know right! How cute can they get and in metallic pastel colours!)
And I eat two lunches a day and I hear my fast food dinner coming home.
Toodles people.