hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY!!

Whoa, time really flies eh.
Been more than one year since I knew you and you're really awesome (:D) you know that?
Thanks okayyyyyy for being a fab fab friend :DD
And glad you like the present that we all chipped in (:

Though I don't believe in horoscopes, today's horoscope was rather meaningful:
If you can stand an unproductive day, you should be just fine right now. It is a great time for you to deal with people as they really are, not as you want them to be.
taken from the straits times.
Rather true. I've been having tens of thousands of unproductive days.
Tuition tmrw and haven't got work done. Shiiiit. D:
And I guess I can't expect people to be who I want them to be.
Like I always said that I cant alter my behaviours to suit someone and likewise,
I shouldn't expect people to do that either.
Hmmmmm.

Today's lessons were okay I guess.
I kept falling asleep again shucks.
It's highly embarrassing esp when my head keeps falling frontward/backward.
And the classroom is freeeeezing! Like so cold I spend half the time (wait, make that three quater) of the time worrying whether or not my limbs would drop off due to frost bite/hypothemia.
Mdm. Poon is forever claiming that it's too hot for her liking but it's so cold.
Maybe cos where I sit is cooler(?)
Had the first D&T lesson today.
Haha was quite okay, slightly boring however.
The orange+chopsticks lantern was cute!!
Even had spikey cones sticking out O.O

Cca today was shiok :D
Normal parades already whoohoo, how awesome.
Until some stupid arse spoiled my bestie's day.
Freaking angry at her alright, how could she do that mannnnnn.
On purpose one please and I don't care if she was joking or not but spare a thought about how others are feeling!
Damn shit. Damn mean.
Well congratulations, you have just been officially promoted to pulic enemy number 1.
Like everyone's quite pissed.

Went to video ez and borrowed moovies.
Sorry bestie, that's why I haven't called yet - detoured.
And my brother is hogging the phone.
If he's not hogging the phone, he's hogging the computer.
Or both. Sucks lah ok I have to resort to using phone's internet which is horrible ):

And I think most stuffs are back to normal.
Hope it'll remain this way (:

I (L) clodhoppers. Milo bars are quite cool too.
I'm really in the mood for baking muffins. Pity I don't have the tray ):
Making jello would have to do.
Yup see ya I want to go pat doggy and read the papers (:
Ta ta lovelies!!