hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


I still cannot get used to waking up early and washing up in 10 minutes :/
Always me who causes the family to be late, sigh.
And when I came home today I slept from 4-7pm = wasted.
3 hours can be used to clear homework but I didn't ):
Arghhhhh kay this sucks another day goes by in which I didn't get work done I seriously must start.
However I do feel the need to catch up with sleep but MY PILE OF HOMEWORK UNDONE IS GETTING CRAZZZYYY.

Today was a better day for me than yesterday whoohoo :D
And I failed Confucius ethics. Scored a mere 7 marks upon 35.
I know, really lousy right D:
Health checkup was today hahaha one and a half hours of free period which I used trying to take pictures of Chloe.
She's leaving next Friday and I will really really miss her :(
No one to get punished with anymore D:

Alicia is the cutest being on earth starting today.
Haha very fun to take pictures of her/ask her to take pictures of you.
Doesn't count 1, 2, 3, she justs randomly snaps "more original what" she says.
She went to acjc for drama stuff and jiehui was asking her if it was nice there and she was like, it's okay lah but it's too rainy and like omg it was rainy almost everywhere O.O
Heehee she's so adorable and the best thing is that she doesn't know she is. Really innocent. Really funny/cute (;
I really miss sitting behind her! :/ was extremely fun and she'll pester you to play her games.
HAHAHA she says she's gettig fat and lovin' it(!) O.O

There was a talk today was I found very relevant.
Sigh I think I have a split personality. Probably like Dr. Jekyll.
Quite freaky actually hmmmmm SUCKS :-/
the speaker was really funny ha ha ha okay random(!)
I AM BORED & SLEEPY.
"You can't change what happens to you but you can change your attitude towards them." -Anon.
"Feelings are much like waves, we can't stop them from coming but we can choose which one to surf." -Jonathan MÃ¥rtensson

Bug bites are as horrible as ever D:
And I felt quite sad when I was that.
know I shouldn't be feeling this way but arghhhhhhh.

Okay anyway I HAVE TO STUDY AND STUDY.
NEED TO IMPROVE BADLY my work attitude is the shitz I tell you ):
"Do or do not. There is no try." -Yoda
(Yes the cute adorable little wrinkly green guy)
LOVE YODA :D

Oh and,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, YUWAN!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIAYUN!


Like, the whole world's birthdays are held in March O.O
Haven't got any time to buy presents ):
Not enough moolah alsooooo. Sheesh.

The phone keeps ringing whole day long and whenever I pick up its: Hello can I speak to Darryl.
Standard sentence. Always addressed to my brother.
I wonder why I even bother answering the phone.
Oh wait, it's because the ringing is so shrill and annoying.
Brother talks on the phone for hours and hours and I thought guys his age don't do that O.O

Okay happy birthday luv ya people g'day (: