hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


Shantelle: haha nah just some stuff. Im alright yup ;D
Kelmond: yeah thanks k! It's okayyyyyy.
Jiehui: AHA. Whatever you CHEEKO. :D
Chuanling: Its okay :D and you're welcome(!)
:) : hmmm at your facebook profile on the left sidebar bottom there's this thing called create your badge or something. Yup! It's there ;D


Today was an awesome day :D
Met Jia for breakfast and chatted.
Feel as if I haven't talked to her for quite some time O.O
Sorry I was late hahaha.
Then met Doreen, Abigail, Bennie, Sarah Kong and had our yf group gathering thing.
Left early cos I had dental. D:

And momma came back today after being ten days away in the States :)
Bought tons of stuff (not to mention lots of chocolate whoohoo!) and I'm really happy hahah my momma is awesomeeeeee.
She managed to get almost all the stuff I asked for yay.
And she bought doggy tons of cookies and stuff :D
Said she missed doggy the most heehee I luv luv luv my doggy :)))
Sigh homework is a killjoy. Haven't started shucksssss D:

TODAY WAS A GREAT GREAT GREAT DAY.
My shoulders are burnt, can't carry bags anymore ):
Ouchies.