hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


Holidays have come and gone and I really dread saying goodbye to my sleep-in days.
Gone are the fuschia polishes and hello white uniforms.
School is starting and I can't say that I've missed it.
I'd miss the amount of time I get to spend with doggy dearest and my pillows.
Holidays were extremely extremely extremely unproductive.
Haven't got homework done except for English which happens to be due only next week.
Haven't got my bag ready and prepared for tomorrow either, sheesh and it's already ten o'clock D;
Didn't even watch a single movie during the hols.
Gosh, I've just wasted 5 x 24 hours of free time.
Super unproductive, I am displeased at myself.
No discipline to get work done.
Term one has gone and hello to term two.
Note to self: MUST BUCK UP. STUDY HARD. (:
Hope there wouldn't be anymore failures laalaalaa work hard work hard work hard.
Kay 'nuff said.

UNCLE Roy bought us big breakfast today yum yum(!)
Heehee I like grape jam :D
Sermon was good, paid more attention yay.
Choir was HAHA. Funny (:
Thank goodness managed to run through the scores during sectionals.
Boy were they harddddddddd D:
Always zhao sia then superrrr embarrassing O.O
Michelle laughs really scarily heh heh.
And Teng Jin is scaryyyyyy. And freakyyyyyy.

Went to some condo at Orchard there and we had buffet heehee catered.
Went to swim there, haven't swam for eons(!) D:
Pool was quite cool, the under-water treadmills.
But the other pools were pretty normal /:
Sigh ate tons and so much for burning calories while swimming D:
Teevee place there was -brrrrr- freezing thank goodness for jackets!

The tablecloth broke my nail ): Grrrrrrr.
It hurtssssss D;
Oh and byebye monster-green polish.
Hello socks and sneakers.

Ta ta for now (:
Have tons to do tonight. Shucks X=
AM SLEEPY I NEED TO SLEEP EARLY.