hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


Jean Lin came over early in the morning haha then we took a bus to orchard :D
She decided not to go to sentosa afterall ahahaha and she brought me yummy cookies from subway (:
Walked to The Cathay and bought tickets for he's just not that into you hahah IT WAS HILARIOUS I TELL YOU(!)
the girl was super cute ahahahah.
Ate at fish and co and we shared the ultra big jungle freeze and a plate of fish and chips :)
Lady came with the receipt and ahahahah I don't wanna talk about it it was so super duper embarrassing and the lady was staring as if I were some sort of nutcase :O
Went to heeren to find jean's num bags.
The ones she likes are the ones I don't, our tastes are like galaxies apart man :/
Then we went to plaza sing and bought stuff and yeahhhhh was really sad that jiehui couldn't go )))):
Must go next time yeahhhh :D

I can't believe how useful this wifi thingy is haha but msn is real hard to type and YouTube is so slowwwwww D:
Okay buhbye Joan luvs y'all :D