hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


Oh I am blogging from my phone(!)
I feel so stupid cos I always thought that I have to pay to use for the Internet and I didn't know safari was using wifi = free!
Awman THIS IS AWESOME.
I feel so stupid hahaha why now then I realize eheheheh. :D

Didn't go yf today cos mother said she wanted to have dinner with me and guess what? We didn't go or dinner but we ordered pizza instead ):
I am quite excited about tomorrow(!) :D
Orchard/sentosa/vivo with jean the smelly brown alien with orange braces friend an dearest jiehui the little cheekopek {:
really hope ah hui can make it yeahhhh (:

Watching evan almighty now hahaha it's really funny.
Steve carell is funny ESP ESP ESP with his beard thing hahaha he was hilarious in get smart too :)
Watched vantage point yesterday it was goooood ;)
Hahaha I can't wait to watch the second half of slumdog millionaire.
and hopefully, can catch he's just not that into you tomorrow I hope hahaha it's gonna stop screening soon.

I passed history and geog and math YAY I AM HAPPY AM HAPPY AM HAPPY AM HAPPY.
I am happy :DD

Okay evan almighty is becoming soppy right now with his White as snow beard eheheh :O
The little kiddo there is cute heeheehee.
It's so sad right now(!!)

My brother is crazy. He keeps singing britney's circus and he keeps reciting his thirty-eight digits of pi.
HAHA he izzzzzz kuckoo. Kuckoo kuckoo.


I am getting a headache sigh.
A bit hard to type here hahaha I need a thousand or more finger muscles to continue typing man so goodbye luv you all :D