hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine

Chiquita Banana.



If my phone is really dead then I think I'll cry.
Wouldn't trade it for anything else and mom will never buy me another one.

Did not go for choir after church but went to buy pink bedsheets and quilt covers today and I bought the wrong size shucks.
Haven't had meals with my family for months and that's sad right.
So was glad we all managed to go out together today heehee.
And I got a swatch ahhaha quite cute the moustache man caught my eye *wink wink*.
But it doesn't suit my skin tone but oh well eh the watch was cute and we can't have best of both worlds.
Bought Archuleta's album think I've been buying lots of albums recently.
There's a stupid mosquito flying around here sucks.
The weather (AGAIN I KNOW) is killing me sigh sigh sigh.

Okay tata shall try out photoshop cos I still don't know how to use it and continue my research on lifestyles adapted by green individuals shucks love the environment byebyebye people have a nice day ahhaha this is getting random I don't know what to say I know my posts are wordy can't help it sorry my bad.

CLICK ON THE WORD COMMENT TO LEAVE A TAG.

Hahah so many people have been asking me where my tagboard disappeared to.

HEY MONDAY is awesome!! :D
Cousin has this crush on the lead singer person omg omg they're awesome hey hey hey monday (: I like kay.
Paul Potts is extraordinary too goodness imagine the guy who sells you mobile phones can actually sing awesome opera.
Amazing.

Lights out
I found out
My falling star
Goodbye
The sun rises here
There’s no more you and I