hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE ROY!

Yay I even managed to do qt okay! :)

Did not score well for my math test.
Careless mistakes all the way sigh I really need to be more careful.
Marks are so demoralizing I dare not receive bio and Chinese paper.
Geog marks were totally shitz - just passed.
Like on the dot.
JOAN STUDY HARDER K.

Rushed home after school today but was late home.
Changed and went to Somerset with mom hahaha I didn't buy anything awww.
Took a bus to west mall and the bus was so packed I had to stand all the way :(
Passed by school and Liangzhi and Wayne boarded the bus ahahahah.
The journey was soooooo long almost died.
Met brother at westmall and went to eat at pastamania.
Saw some primary school friend there!
awwww man I miss primary school :(
Bought a new cover for my phone cos my pink one broke shucks the new one's White cos there wasn't pink 'cept some ugly metallic one which was definitely a no way.
Got black at first but it had a defect and there wasn't anymore black so oh welllllll but White is nicer I think, matches the phone.
Bought some stuff over there and dad came and managed to change my bedsheets bought the wrong size and they didn't have the design I wanted shucks so settled for the nicer pink one left hahah very cute okay got carousals one.
But still preferred the other one but oh welllll.
And guess what! I forgot to buy the most important thing - jean's present.
And her birthday is tomorrow shhhhhhhhhhitttttt.
I'm like the worst friend there is on earth righto.
2.4 run tomorrow hope tomorrow will be one of my good days sigh my running is so unpredictable it sucks to be me.
Did not get any homework done today at all cos I just got back.
Hope I'm not backsliding =x

I'm blogging with my phone now which means...
MY PHONE IS ALIVE AMD KICKING!
Shall never take it for granted again and there's no such thing as repair so hope it won't dieeeee on meeeeee ever again.

Weather was and is a killer.
I really need a glass of water. See you sweet!