hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


Haha I have a mean mean MEAN brother who just blocked me from msn.
Weeeell downloaded some new application instant messenger thing so I don't have to refresh manually :-)
But like once I change screen then will auto sign out which is .. Not good ):
My bio results were the shitz I tell you D;
Was rather disappointed especially with the mcq part I guess.
Maybe instead of regretting and complaining I should thank the lucky stars that I managed to pass.
Like Mr. Fuzz says: It could be worse.
Weeeell I shall continue living in hope that I'll be able to do better :D

The rain today made me feel really cold.
THANKS JIEHUI FOR LENDING ME YOUR UMBRELLA SO I COULD REACH HOME DRY.
Luv ya lotssssss.
Am real lucky to have such a nice awesome friend like you yeah awwwwww sweet much(?)
I shall try to remember to bring my umbrella.
Something I never seem to be able to X:

I love playing 'Trace'.
It's really addictive :DD
Love the cute stickman and the colourful sea creatures etc.
heehee(!)