hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


Momma is flying off tonight again and she's coming back like in a week and a half's time D:
Oh well I hope she'll have a good time :D
She just gave me like a thousand packets of m&m's and chocolate bars heehee I LIKE, THANK YOU(!)

I am finally using the computer now ahahah after many days of using my phone's super small screen and having to squint at the minute buttons and ending up tapping the wrong button ahahhaha.

I. AM. SO. FULL.
Went for jap buffet for dinner last night and ohhhh my gosh I ate so much I AM GONNA BURST O.O
And then had two lunches today oh no so full and fattening.

I am so dreading the results sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh.
I FEEL LIKE WATCHING A MOVIE eeheheheh random okayyyy I AM SWEATING I WANT PASTA GOODNIGHT TWEETIES :D