hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


You know what?
Stop blaming yourself. Please.
Cause it's not your fault. It's just how things turn out to be.
It's not the outcome I wanted either.
But since it turned out this way,
We'll just have to wait and see how things go from now onwards.
I tried so hard to prevent such things from happening again but my attempt failed I guess.
I'm not cut-out to be who I try to be. I don't have what it takes.
Sometimes I feel like I'm reverting back.
What I tried to hold on to is like crumbling away. In BOTH current situations. Gee.
But I guess I'll just have to remember why I even held on in the first place.
Even if there's seriously there's no point.
Don't have anything to look forward to alrdy.

Goodness I really can't understand why everything turned out to be the way.
At least now I know there really isn't a "happy ending".
And fairytales deceive people into thinking that everything that goes through a rough patch would end with a happy ending.
And when it doesn't, it just make you wanna run back to your mommy and cry.
Tsk, it's all denial.

I guess since it's like that,
We'll just have to bear with it.
There's more to life than that. I hope.
Stop blaming yourself and finding fault with yourself cos you seriously aren't the cause/problem.
Don't need to worry. It'll just take time.
We'll just have to cross our fingers and wait. Sigh.