hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


Took a bus with Shan to botanical gardens haha and we walked from the orchard part to the other side hahaha the evolution garden was cool.
Camewhored quite a bit cos Shantelle is camewhore queen(!)
But don't know by can't upload 3/4 of the photos don't know why my phone sod already shucks );
Arghhhhhhh D:
So we went to the nie stadium there to run hahaha I walked lah k she ran.
The sun was so hot omg SO HOT.
and now I'm slightly burnt sheesh.
There was this group of guys there. OMG FREAKY. Damn weird okay!!
Went to Mr. Prata for lunch haha I like. The cat there was scary!!
D:
Took a bus back to Shan's house and went grocery shopping and helped her cook dinner!
Practice for her home econs test Haha it turned out yummy ;D
Omg she tripped like ten thousand times in total today and she was damn high GOODNESS it was hilarious and pretty embarrassing O.O
Hilarious lah Shan says the chicken uncooks itself. Like good grief.
Went to the playground thing behind her house. Long walk man.
It was real fun there(!) :D
Haha I think today was quite an awesome day whoohoo :}

Watched V for Vendetta last night it was awesome ;D
I'm slow I know it was gooooood. V is k3wLz.
Kay the drama now is hilarious. Laughing so hard my head is dropping off.
Kay luv you all pretties. Ta. Ta. :D