hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


What we dream of,
is often what we want.


But it wasn't what I want.
Or at least I think it isn't.
Tell me why, you're so hard to forget, don't remind me.
But it really isn't shucks I DONT KNOW.
Crap okay this is really confusing.
I'm baffled. Whatthehell.

Today was extremely uneventful.
Had tuition in the morning, went to sleep for longer than I intended, walked to tuition, walked back.
Whoa how productive. Tuition classes everytime :(
The holiday is breezing by and very soon I'll find myself desk-bound again.
And homework is a bitch. Haven't touched it yet.
Four pieces of art. Shuckssssss D:

Sorry(!!) I know like these few day I've been emo nemo and stuff and don't mind me please!!!

I'm like stuck in between and I don't know what to do!!
:( AIYER SO STRESSFUL ONE :(

Sometimes goodbye's a second chance.