hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


Drill competition was today!
Had to wake up early and there goes my only able to sleep in day sigh sigh sigh.
But poor drill comp. people have to stay there till five then Jiehui's going to camp @ west coast hahahaha awesome much!
Weren't allowed to bring camera phones and xinyi was like, even my grandpa's phone also got camera hahahah.
We reached school at about one o'clock I think and I think our drill comp. group is aweeeeeesome.
They really put in tons of effort and it's really cool! :D

AM SLEEPY TODAY AHAHAHAHHA I LOVE LADY GAGA.
Quite dreading march holidays oh well at least I get to sleep in.
Four pieces of art work and tons of other work and really good me went to do some filing and work just now! :}
I know awesome right!
History project group's meeting up on Monday and I'm not free cos have the weblog project thing. O.O
I just realised I have a library book buried under my pile of textbooks.
Goodness wonder how much fine I've incured. Shit.
And I didn't bring my math textbook home and I have math tuition on Tuesday.
Awww sucks much!

Darius said ns is quite slack.
So far only interviews and forms and GOOD FOOD!
And can take naps one ahhahahaha so shiok ehs and no homework!
HAHAHAH BOTAK HEAD THOUGH OKAY.

Oh, it tears me up
I tried to hold on but it hurts too much
I tried to forgive but it's not enough
To make it all okay

You can't play our broken strings
You can't feel anything
That your heart don't want to feel
I can't tell you something that ain't real

Oh, the truth hurts and lies worse
How can I give anymore
When I love you a little less than before?

Oh, what are we doing?
We are turning into dust
Playing house in the ruins of us

Running back through the fire
When there's nothing left to say
It's like chasing the very last train
When it's too late, too late


I love my pet society pet! I woke it up and its so cute hahahaha.
Thinking of changing a skin. I'm so tired of it! ):
I AM MIGHTY BORED SOMEONE TALK TO ME SAY SOMETHING.

Shit, changed the colour and removed the borders and it looks.. Weird right?!
Sighhhhh spent quite long on it and my eyes are feeling tired.
So is my wrist. Moved around the red little dot in the middle of the lappy till my wrists feel sore. Shucks.
Now the word 'header' looks like squiggles.
Sometimes different words just seem weird to me.

Oh before I forget,
(In case there isn't time tomorrow)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
JOYCE!
JOEMIN!
YINGLING!




Hahahah awman I love drawing around pictures and sorry people if I drew on you! D:
Hope you don't mind kayyyy.
Sorry if like I'm spamming pictures on facebook cos I post from my phone only can post one by one so it would keep popping up ahhahaha :D
If you don't get what I say which I highly un-doubt then nevermind!!














I miss you all so muchhhhhhhhhhhhh. Crap.