hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine

Actually...

The cookies weren't that bad after all :)
Managed to cut them into indentifyable shapes and they tasted great! :D
However, 20/100 on the aesthetics side though :(
Baked the second batch just now it's in the fridge!
Now why they were watery yesterday cos cousin read teaspoon as tablespoon hence almost double of the liquidy stuff.
Tried to make sure nothing went wrong today but I added too much egg white :(
Pft, so much for being careful.
But as I peek into the oven, the cookies seem like little brown puddles oh no!
Hope it's going to be okay..
And a tad bit too much red food colouring in the icing resulted in a dark shade of fuschia, definitely not the pretty light pink I was going for.
Well hope it will turn out ok!

Hand stirred the dough and my arm muscles are hurting like who knows what.
Shucks pain pain pain!

Today was a much better day than yesterday.
Except for Chinese marks 3.5/35.
Oh wow. :( groan.
English test tomorrow. History test on Thursday I think I am going to faint with all the tests.
And I don't get the Suez Canal, the industrial revolution and WWI at all.
Someone enlighten me please. D:

"What happened to your eyes? You look like you're dying."
Thanks a lot yeah. :(

Tuition in half and hours time.
Hope my cookies bake by then ><
Keep your fingers crossed.
For my sake! (and the cookies!)