hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine

I've had better.

Calm your nerves now
And dont worry
Just breathe

Are you sure now
Don't bother packing
Let's just leave
Said they wanted change
I hope that you remain the same
To show that this is not a game
Let's end this tragedy today


Now take my hand and we will run away
Down to this place that i know
How did this night become the enemy

It's over, it's over, it's over

Lay down with me
And let me hold you, baby just breathe
This is ending
We will get through eventually
Said they wanted change
I hope that you remain the same
To show that this is not a game
Let's end this tragedy today


Take my hand and we will run away
Down to this place that i know
How did this night become the enemy
It's over, it's over, it's over now


we won't be a part of
we won't be a part of this
we won't be a part of
we won't we won't

Take my hand - The Cab



Definitely not my best week.
This whole week was horrible.
Everyday was so gloomy and I would often find myself staring into space, deep in thought about recent events.
If it's not someone who interrupted, then it's something you have to do, or something else caught your attention.
I never managed to complete that sentence I've been trying to tell you.
Maybe it just isn't important, maybe you had better things to do.
Oh well no point in me trying to say something yet never get heard.
Tired of trying so hard to do something yet you don't care.
And then when I start trying not so hard, I get scolded for smallest things.
It really sucks when you put in so much effort yet see nothing.

Super lousy week I hope things will take a turn for the better.

Shantelle, I really hope that you will cheer up and remember to thank God for what He has given you kay.
Things may seem bleak and all but always remember that everything happens for a reason and things WILL get better.

Jia, don't be stressed and all. Do what you think you'll be able to do. I know it's easier said than done but you'll know what you can take on and what you can't. An amazing opportunity, decide wisely alright? If you really can't handle it all, then don't kay. The schedule is really tight.

Every cloud has a silver lining.
Something I've been trying so hard to believe and I really hope to be able to find this silver lining.

Being able to watch Zac Efron in 17 again was a plus.
He was hot the girls in the theatre were squealing at the mere sight of him.
Well, a girl can dream right?

Feel really invisible right now. Life is terrible at the moment.
Bear with me I'm so sorry if I made your day worse.


Sometimes I'll just have to think about the plus side and not think about the bad side at all.
You just have to forget it all and start a fresh start.
Woke up extremely early and finished all my homework.
Great new start :)
Shopping later with Yiyan.

I NEED TO FEEL BETTER.

Horrifying dream last night, let's hope it doesn't come true.

Tags:

jean: (don't miss me)
24 Apr 09, 22:14
jean: whoohoo toooooddlllessss (don'
24 Apr 09, 22:14
jean: LIKE YOU XD whoohoo see you and MY carebear on monday (i hope you remembered to get it) D:
24 Apr 09, 22:13
jean: forever there :D btw your text box sucks how come only can type so little word tsk tsk so loser,
24 Apr 09, 22:13
jean: hello thankyou i love you manys aww cheer up yehh you can talk to me whenever you want to i'll be
- Thanks LIN FENG JUN I love you too (: Yea something wrong with my tagboard :( AND YES CAREBEAR :D

23 Apr 09, 19:19
Jiehui: tmr darling and you can edit the words limit at cbox.ws lahzxc. (:
23 Apr 09, 19:19
Jiehui: HELLO DARLING. (: CHeerup k. Today is not the best day but tmr will be a better day k. (: See you
- Okay thanks friend :) My cbox is kookoo :(

23 Apr 09, 19:16
kelmond: :(
22 Apr 09, 21:23
kelmond: JOAN-Y :D HAHA. HELLLLLOOOO! :D
- HAHA heyy.

22 Apr 09, 18:57
SHANTELLE: AND THEN IT POSTED SO OHWELL I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY and the word limit is like whoa short much.
22 Apr 09, 18:56
SHANTELLE: ely photoshopped it looks so funny. WHOOPS K YOUR TAGBOARD HAS SERIOUS ISSUES THEY SAID COULDNT POST
- Yes I know was trying out then I saved all by mistake and lost all the originals. ):

22 Apr 09, 16:35
Christina: http://redsports.sg/2009/04/14/vote-cross-country/#comment-36525
22 Apr 09, 16:34
Christina: Please go t this website & vote for ALICIA KHO. Err, please, MUST okay. :X Thanks. http://reds
- Alright :D

21 Apr 09, 21:14
Tanji: Chicken sandwich. Lmaooooo!
- HEEHEE.

You hurt me already now go away but why do you keep appearing!
Sigh it sucks when you don't know what you should feel.
I don't know(!) :(((((((((((

Can't sync phone with itunes.
They keep saying something like you have to reinstall itunes? But I reinstalled it like five times and it still doesn't work :(
And the phone thingy is supposed to auto pop out but it doesnt k suckzxc I'm failing everything shitz.

Do you know how lucky you are.
No wait, you don't.