hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine

The stars will be blind.



OMG GUESS WHO.
No!! It ISN'T Michael Jackson.
It's

...

...


RIHANNA!!!!

*GASPS!!!* (I know!!!!!)

(CREDITS DUE TO THE PEOPLE WHO SNAPPED THIS AHEM SHOT)

Oh no... Rihanna in a Balmain jacket which is so MJ's signature perky shoulder style.
And the hair, so very MJ.
My eyes are widening at this very moment (In shock just so you know) and I can't believe it oh no..
I always liked Rihanna but oh well I still like her heehee :)
What happened to her cropped cut? Don't tell me she cropped it off and went for curls :( I will cry!!
Okay found that on bryanboy anyway.

I'm really in the exclamation-mark mood. They should come up with that in livejournal eh. Has a nice ring to it and very very practical.

Hahah omg bryanboy.com is funny ha ha ha.
Marc Jacobs made a bag NAMED AFTER HIM.
"I'm so gay, I sweat glitter." Best.

Ash Stymest omg!!
Ash Stymest omg!!
Ash Stymest omg!!
Ash Stymest omg!!
Ash Stymest omg!!
(HAHA okay shut up I know!)

Dinners these few days have been

...

Exciting.

Hahah yeah I know seriously its exciting :)
Like new dishes finally and cool stuff oh salad oh salad (all part of the fab diet plan :D)
Salad dressing is fattening oh no, but oh well.

Okay a miserable B4 for biology.
Not exactly my ideal mark but there it was, printed on the result slip and I just felt my heart sink right to my (fragrant) feet.
A B4 for biology?!?!?! You got to be kidding me sigh.
With everything else failing and all and this grade shows up I swear there wasn't anything worth living for AT THAT MOMENT.
Till I came home and saw all the real yummy chocolates and candies sitting in the fridge. Life has tons of meaning after all :D

Today was quite dead.
Was like in a daze during d&t.
Kept wrapping our metal frame with newspaper.
Twirling it round and round and round and round (it goes on) and didn't respond to Jiehui till she called my name for like the 5th time.
Cripes, I'm so sorry!
I think the cute little pig we are doing is really adorable!!
Okay maybe scratch the cute cos cute = ugly but adorable right?
But dearest pig isn't ugly no it's super ADORABLE.

Shucks I know I'm starting to crap and all shucks shucks times a billion.
P was horrible during geog oh fairy cupcakes she was a thousand ughs.
Feel asleep through her lesson I seriously don't know what she taught today :(

Math oh no was so sad Mr. Chee did not return our test papers after all.
I seriously can't afford to make any mistakes math is like the only subj you can get 100% in?
Cos its just one answer, its doable and I have to do it.
Okay I'm trying to believe that sentence also lah k.
I HAVE TO DO IT I HAVE TO DO IT.
I just have to chant this like a million times a day right?
And then it'll sink in. (I HOPE)

Studied history today whoohoo history test tomorrow!
If I fail then gg lah.
Suez canal.. The Sepoy Mutiny aka The Mutiny of the 5th Native Light Infantry.. The Industrial Revolution (1750-1850).. Steamships.. The Cape of Good Hope.. World War I.. Central and Allied Powers.. The Ottoman Empire.. The Emden.. And, THE GREAT DEPRESSION.

All this studying has sent me into A great depression.
A slightly varied version from the original.
Okay make that very varied version.
Fine, WORLD-APART version that holds no similarities.

Oh crikey, I think I'm really sod already. (JIEHUI YOU WIN.)

Mmmmm
Take me where I've never been
Help me on my feet again
Show me that good things come to those who wait
Tell me I'm not on my own
Tell me I won't be alone
Tell me what I'm feeling isn't some mistake
'Cause if anyone can make me fall in love, you can

Save me from myself, you can
And it's you and no one else
If I could wish upon tomorrow tonight would never end
If you asked me I would follow
But for now I'll just pretend
'Cause if anyone can make me fall in love, you can

Baby, when you look at me
Tell me what do you see
Are these the eyes of someone you could love?
'Cause everything that brought me here
Well, now it all seems so clear
Baby, you're the one that I've been dreaming of
If anyone can make me fall in love, you can

Save me from myself, you can
And it's you and no one else
If I could wish upon tomorrow tonight would never end
If you asked me I would follow
But for now I'll just pretend
'Cause if anyone can make me fall in love

Only you can take me sailing in your deepest eyes
Bring me to my knees and make me cry
And no one's ever done this
Everything was just a lie and I know, yes, I know

This is where it all begins
So tell me it will never end
I can't fool myself, it's you and no one else

If I could wish upon tomorrow tonight would never end
If you asked me I would follow
But for now I'll just pretend
'Cause if anyone can make me fall in love, you can

Show me that good things come to those who wait


You can - David Archuleta

Hahahah okay math pop quiz was a surprise.. Literally POP.
Did not really know how to do a few questions? Which really sucked but at least now I know which parts I need to work on and buck up.
:) Omg I am so movational! (for myself) ahahha I just need to mean what I say, don't I? :) :) :) :) smiley frenzy I think.

Heard that all geog topics are tested for eoy?
Oh no I'm already starting to feel scared. My hair's standing up already!!

Joey is using my phone for her art!
(Speaking about art.. I haven't done mine.. I'm so dead.)
Back to the point: she's using my phone for art heehee!
Doesn't it feel good when you inspire somebody? Okay maybe in a super indirect way but HA! Quite a funny feeling oh well.

Maid is going home in 6 months time and I'm really sad.
She's family. She taught me how to cook. How to take a bus. How to take the mrt. How to cross the road and look out for cars. She taught me my manners. Canned me when I needed it. Scolded me when I was rude. Listened to my problems. Taught me how to bake and wash up. Taught me how to iron, fold the clothes, set the oven etc. Talked to me whenever I quarrel with my parents and urge me to apologise cos parents are the greatest ever. Remind me to pray every night. Help me shower doggy and feed her. Accompany me to watch american idol, project runway, movies, drama serials at night when no one watches with me. Shares with me her soft drinks and food and kfc. Buys tons of stuff for me. And tons more other stuff and I'll be devastated when she goes :(
She's been staying before my brother was born and he's 12 this year sigh sigh sigh will really miss her tons and everytime she scolded me I'll be really angry with her but now I really think all those little scoldings really made an impact in my life.

I'm sad.

Time to be happy now see you.

Sniff.

P/S. I'm waiting for american idol at 10 omg isn't it so exciting not knowing who's gonna get the boot? WHOOHOO ADAM LAMRBERTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. You are best :) Kris Allen Might be second. Is that how to spell his name shoot.

P/S/S. Sorry couldn't stand the light-greyish font colour so -tada!- here's jet black.

P/S/S/S. Quite afraid about the swine flu going-ons. Seems rather freaky hey? Omg I am so scared for the little piggies! They are so cute (yes this time I mean ugly but adorable) and PINK!!! Oh no bless them all.