hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


Sorry about the afternoon's post.
Was upset. Shucks. Like nowadays upset over different stuff.

And then I feel that the past is like replaying.
Something that I dreaded so much and hoped it won't ever happen again.
Tried hard to prevent it. But I guess it's inevitable.

I love chatting with mother on yahoo messenger.
(Hahha go look at the smileys at the bottom heehee CUTE RIGHT!!)



Yahoo messenger is so cute. There's even the talk to the hand smiley and everything.
Miss mother awwww.
Should learn to treasure family people more. :D

Sigh I really hope everything will revert back.
Sick of stuff now. Shucks. I have to make amends I guess.
Don't think you'll understand. D:
Okay this stinks.

Planes are really interesting.
Talking to Bryan made me realise it. It's amazing how they fly seeing that they weigh more than a hundred tonnes.
Whoa.

JIEHUI: EH LOVE. (: Cheerup kays. ;D Dont angry later all the wrinkles and cellulites appear ( no link. xD ) haha Love love you. :D ( annelisa : heh leave a comment lah dumb xD )
- Thanks ah hui. For everything seriously kay. Reminders and everything, you have no idea how much it means to me :D Hahahha I already have wrinkles and cellulite my dear (: I love you too!

11 Mar 09, 21:07
kelmond: lol annelisa :D rofl.

11 Mar 09, 19:00
annelisa ♥: HELLO JOAN {♥} hahahx .
11 Mar 09, 19:00
annelisa ♥: wa . joan is so very random D: LIKE ME :D LOL . HELLO JUNIOR TOO . why jiehui blog no tagboard. LOL . ;D
- HAHA she says its the leave a comment. Funny how I never realised it too (:

11 Mar 09, 08:02
JOEMIN: replied**
11 Mar 09, 08:01
JOEMIN: realied already! but lazy post HAHHA. but who else O: matbe go out another time? or you really wannacelebrate? (:
- HAHAH up to you pretty. Hmmmm POST IT.

10 Mar 09, 23:02
kelmond: why your mum dun allow? D: sadd.
- Don't know.. D:


I LIKE USING SAFARI.
Happy birthday people.