hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine


Can everything just stop already.

Sometimes it seems like that.
Sometimes it doesn't seem so.
It sucks not really knowing.
Are we just putting up some sort of facade thing?
Or is everything just normal and usual but it's just me thinking too much?
Ahhhhhh SIGH. Times like this suck.
And I don't know why it's like this now but you know, so close yet so far?
It's like on the surface only?
Don't think anyone would get what I'm saying but it's okay cos I'm just being an annoying emo nemo.
Don't mind annoying me. D:

Hope I'm not causing _ to _.
Shucks really hope I'm not X:
And thought I could count on you butttttt maybe I was wrong I think.

THESE FEW DAYS ARE EMO NEMO DAYS.
which suckkkkkkk. Badly. S:
Why everything become like that. Started off well then I don't know what happened but oh well it changed everything eh.
My fault I think. Seriously.
I am a freakkkkkk.
Shouldve have done those stuff maybe they're the cause.
And I'm so easily irritated these days = me irritating the shit out of others which is .. Not good!
Okay I am evil. Evil. Evil.

*Pound. Pound. Pound.*
oh that's just my head you hear.

March hols are here and I'm not going out at all.
there's tons of homework and projects to do march holidays are THE PITS!!
Need to go to support drill comp. people tmr.
Guess we should after all their hardwork man.
Guess I can say goodbye to sleeping in.
Shucks D:

Bom. Bom.
Am really sleepy :/

Yf today was cool.
Took part in the 24h prayer chain and took turns on our little groups.
With a White ikea candle burning away.
Was good (:

Okay bye Joan.