hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine

Your eyes don't lie.

I did not do my art. :(
And the deadline was today and I didn't really expect Miss Kee to be so strict about it.
Art teacher's away on course (heeheehee) But Miss Kee still wanted us to hand it in :(
Had to rush out the march holidays project in one day okay!!
Not even one day it was a few hours!
Passed it up without even colouring ahahahha oh no shit I think I'm going to fail art again :(
She gave us a good almost half an hour lecture and tried to implement a new punishment - the cleaning up of the classroom.
Well she gave us 2 choices. The first being having to switch off the air-conditioner, the second being, you guess it!, cleaning up the classroom.
Everyone settled for the latter but I seriously would rather have the formal.

I love the morning rains these few days.
Doesn't it make you feel so refreshed and rejuvenated?
Well it does for me :D
Went outside for a breather during class today and I realise that sitting in the air-conditioned room, we all have been missing the really cooling breeze which was so awesome.
Okay I hope more morning rains now on :)
Afternoon and evening rains not really my thing :(
But I really don't like the crackle of thunder and the bolts of lightning.
They freak me out =x

Yesterday's American Idol.
I missed Kris Allen, pity!
Dad says he looks like Brad Pitt O.O
OMG ADAM LAMBERT WAS AMAAAAAAAAAAAAZING.
He was super. Having descended from the stairs with *gasps!* PINK LIGHTS!! And he was like singing his heart out, whoa whoa.
The glasses guy was not bad, he received fab comments too :)
Matt was okay.. A tad bit disappointing with his "My Funny Valentine".
It was good but it was a hard song, Simon Cowell liked it though! It was great lah actually, the amount of effort was commendable but it was a hard song I guess. :)
Still, Adam Lambert will win idol! (I HOPE WITH FINGERS CROSSED)
Oh crikey, the channel 5 adverts are SCARY O.O
Freaking me out.
Was watching part of redthread just now, are they like trying to make it seem very professional and posh nosh? Seems so!

Hmmmm went for math tuition today and Jiehui pangsehed me :(
Took a bus with Tanji heehee.
Oh guess what? Bus rides for me are nightmaric!
Especially on a super jam packed bus.
I just can't keep my balance!
I'll keep falling here and there and losing my balance and staggering here and there oh someone help me :( It's so embarrassing plus all the squeaking I make while I'm losing my balance.
Ninja warriors is mad - sorry off topic but heehee its funny.

Alighted at the bus stop at teacher's house when I saw someone in brown and white unifrom jumping out of his seat and I was like, "that guy is so weird."
AND GUESS WHO THAT "WEIRD GUY" WAS?? Hahahh WHO KNEW it was Siyuan! Goooodnezz me haven't seem him for a million years hahahahah omg it was funny.
Like super coincidence can or not. Didn't get to see his ultra short "bangs" though :((((( Sigh oh well.
Catching up with him currently!
Fell asleep during tuition was DEAD TIRED.
Teacher was nice and let me sleep for awhile (:
And she gave me marshmallows heeheeheeHEE.

Math! A 9/10 for the test super disappointing! Top score is 12/10 which is so doable but guezz whatzz the test was on simultaneous inequalities like the funnest topic ever and I drew all the wrong signs!! >:( Grrrrrrr!
I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I was so sad okay then I realised that life goes on, no? :)
History was okay! AT LEAST I knew all the facts! Amaaaaaziiiing how I just copied out the whole chapter and then I knew everything already it was a miracle.
But forgot to memorize the format for judgement questions, structured essays etc.
Oh welllll hope I did okay =x

P.e. was fun today heehee the challenges whoa.
Mr Chan punished us cos some people were "slacking" and I think I was included? =x
Well but I wasn't slacking, we just lost our way that's all :(

I am so anticipating 10 0'clock = Angmoh Idol results whoohoo!!
Ha!

I'm getting fatter as we speak oh no!
DIET PLAN I NEED YOU TO BE IN ACTION.

:(


I saw you yesterday,
It's been a while
You tried but failed
At holdin' back your smile right then
It's not over yet, i knew, for you

(you see)
I couldn't sleep
I thought of nothin' else
I needed help
Everyone was tellin' me
You were movin' on with someone else
But what we had was so special
People can be jealous, oh
I had to see it for myself

I can see it in your eyes
You feel the same about us as i
There is no way the truth can be disguised
You're still in love with me
You were never really out of love with me
Your eyes don't lie

I know i hurt ya,
I know you are hurtin' still (mmm, yeah)
But i'll make it up to you
Yeah, baby, i will
'cause what we had was so special
You know we can't give it up
Now that i'ma lookin' at you i can see

I can see it in your eyes (your eyes)
You feel the same about us as i
There is no way (there is no way) the truth can be disguised
You're still in love with me
You were never really out of love with me
Your eyes don't lie
And they never will, girl

Oh, now that i know
We were apart but your heart never let go
So thank you for showin' me with one look
What used to be, and still is, a possibility

I can see it in your eyes
You feel the same about us as i
There is no way the truth can be disguised
You're still in love with me
You were never really out of love with me
Your eyes don't lie
Your eyes don't lie



This song really brings a smile to my face hahaha it's so CUTE.

Agyness Deyn is a tigerrrrrrr :) Rah rah rah.

Omg Chanel's website is so noisy :( I want Chanel's PINK 2.55 lambskin clutch!
AWESOME awesome omg its so pretty!

Still reading Bryanboy HAHAHA omg FEROSHAAAAAAAA :D


That's all.