hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine

And I just couldn't keep my hands off...



AND



I really regret it now.
Pft, no good at all okay and HAHA was craving for food today(!)
And like the chocolate Suiis bars aren't helping.. :(
You all must be really annoyed with my food binge thingys sigh?!

Okay ANYWAY, woke up at like 6:40am today and it was raining and the jam didn't help okay cos it was raining and reached school at like 7.40 but I didn't get booked yay :D
Cos it was raining I think.
Usually wake up at around that time but don't know why left home so late today awwwwww.
Brother reached at 8am heeheehee.
And I think I'll pass geog for CA yay yay yay to the maxxxxxx.
Mmmmmm and had math tuition after school, on simultaneous equations GRAPHICAL.
I hateeeeeeee graphs I think!!
Always can't draw a straight line even with a ruler yea =x =x =x
Oh wellllllllzxc, OKAY THERE'S NOTHING TO BLOG lah just filling up stuff cos I'm like super bored and the mosquitoes are biting me not a good thing.

Wanted to re-run 2.4 to get my A but I didn't >:(
Was a pity the rain just stopped and it was so cooling = can run faster right.
But no one wanted to run with me so oh well :( :( Then I didn't and I really regret it yeaahhhh.

Omg next Monday is a holiday wheeee AND ITS MAY ALRDY YOU KNOW!! Like three more weeks june holidays are here wow wow wow WHOA.
It's all happening too quickly okay.
Think I'll have to miss last day of church camp for corporal camp SHUCKS BIG TIME.
Watching xmen on friday = not going yf awwwwwww.

Omg I can't believe I agreed to share for PAN hahaha.
I have like the worst stage frights ever and I actually am going to stand on stage and share I think I'll just faint right there on the spot people plz save me alright! :( But oh wellll I'll have to pray and go along with it right! :D
Heehee trying to think on the positive side nad hopefully, I'll get over my phobia shucks. I get very nervous and anxious and I think I'll just stare at my feet the whole time and get feedback or something and like dad is probably gonna share too omg omg omg so scary its real.
Okay think on the bright side (of life and every little detail) I am going to do it and that's that.

Ciao lovelies, you know you love me.
xoxo gossip girl HAHAH SO CHEESY omg omg omg omg.

Mom didn't let me buy the honey glazed chicken thigh when we were at cold storage today she says its for my good and the diet plan's.
SHUCKS why did I have to tell her I'm going on a diet ha ha ha ha now she feeds me a measly portion of rice.

Off to pat doggy.
Oh I realised I said bye already.

p/s. realised this skin doesn't show the time and date of the post ha ha ha ha its plain and colourful omg i love nice pretty colours :D