hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine

There's always gonna be another mountain.

30 Apr 09, 19:57
Eden: Let me tell you who is out. Matt. YAy YAY YAYAYA. Join the club. Me and jing also support Adam.Trala

- Yeah! AWMAN but he really was the worst I thought ): HEEHEE ADAMMMMMMMM.

29 Apr 09, 22:05
Joey: lol. why u sound so high. ahaha

- HAHA I was high!

29 Apr 09, 11:35
kelmond: meow meow. :D

- Woof woof!

28 Apr 09, 21:22
Tanji: Hey Joan! Your cookies damn nice la! I want!!! :D

- Heehee awww thanks! But second batch was ugh.

28 Apr 09, 20:28
Joey: haha. i love ur cookies (:

- Thanks a lot!

28 Apr 09, 19:17
Jiehui: for a lot of people but you must cheerup still lah k PIGU. :D
28 Apr 09, 19:17
Jiehui: Hello - blinksblinks- can i have another cookie? ;D Hahhahaha. (L) you lah k this week is moody week

- Hahah yeah you bet it is!! =x

27 Apr 09, 21:14
kelmond: JIAYOUS :D you can do it :)
27 Apr 09, 14:22
kelmond: hahas :D

- Awwww thanks (:




Sometimes I wonder why you even bother.
And then you keep contradicting your own self and I have no idea what to listen to.

Anyway! AMERICAN IDOL LAST NIGHT.
Natalie Cole sang and some guy with a harmonica.
OMG I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT.
ADAM LAMBERT IN BOTTOM THREE?!?!!?!?!?!
Oh wellll Matt got the boot I feel so sad for him.
At least he got all the way almost to the end. :)
Which is already an amaaaazing feat 8D
Didn't expect Lambert to be in bottom 3 man, caught me by surprise.
The judges gave him raving reviews but America didn't vote for him? :'(
Thought the redhead would be in bottom 3 didn't really like her song that much.
But her voice is strong and real unique, it's cool.
Can't really remember her name though whoopsies.

Mmmm mom bought lovely breakfast for me today.
Not yummy, no delicious, but (yes) lovely.
I mean it is yummy (haven't tried it yet but looks tantalizing) but it's sooooooo adorableee.
She bought those cupcakes with icing overload. With colourful deco and everything omg they were super cute.
And I was telling her to buy some low-fat breakfast but she came home with that ahahahah I LIKE.
Haven't eaten them yet though, they looked too pretty to be eaten :O

Omg was reading Urban today and on the bag page was the model Tanyane somebody somebody from Brazil.
And they wrote down there that she was the one on this month's Female magazine's front page and I didn't believe it so I went to fetch my copy of May's Female Issue and OMG she turns freaking fourteen (alliteration!) in August but she looks wayyyyyy mature for her age. I would've thought she was in her middle twenties?



Take a look!
Credits to sph website.
Hmmm and she did a fashion spread somewhere inside the mag and I was like whoo whoo so scary okay she is so not fourteen?!
And she's like 1.78m GOOD GRIEF I KNOW. SO SCARY RIGHT.

Okay anyway, made it my Labour Day resolution to do EVERY SINGLE BIT of homework and no leaving homework till last minute :)
Okay so did quite some homework in the morning shucks dad went to wake me up at 10 and I was so looking forward to catching up with sleep!! :(
Chinese corrections is MADNESS okay I have to like copy every single sentence THRICE and I got ALL the sentences wrong 'cept for ONE. >:(
SO it's like three pages FULL of corrections.
This' the only homework I think I'll do last minute heh heh heh.
But its quite good a start on my resolution, no? :D

Using the desktop now cos later brother's friend is coming and they'll hog the comp non-stop and I wouldn't be able to use it >:(
Omg ARSENAL LOST TO MAN U 0 - 1 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
This can't be happening :(
But oh well its by only one point so Arsenal still has chance right?!?!

Really want to upload photos but computer doesn't recognise my phone!! SUCKS ):
Omg somebody just bought a dozen of doughnuts from missy donuts. SHUCKS O.O
I mean I love them but = calories. thousands of them ):

Hahahha okay crappy now see you darlinggggggzxczxczxczxczxczxc.

Yay I found my camera's charger! :D

Ulcer from the braces have surfaced :( Finally.