hello


Joan Jellybelly's Facebook profile



dailies

bryanboy
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
usmagazine

Worst.

Today was the worst day in a long time, no kidding.
Failure everywhere, sucks.

Welllll math test all my answers tellied and then when mr. Chee announced that time was up, realized I made a huge careless mistake.
Been wanting my full marks for months and I lost it - because of carelessness.
Worst thing ever :(

Got back history results, the only okay thing.
A1 yay been hoping for that. Guess studying does pay off.

Chinese results - the shitz.
16/50 worst in class.
Have to copy each sentence 10 times for correction.
Made so many careless mistakes.
Things that no one ever writes wrongly I wrote wrongly :(
Left so many blank, I have to buck up if not I can't continue higher chinese anymore.
Mom would be so fired up about it.
:(

Napfa 5 stations was today.
I did TWO miserble incline pull ups.
8 more and I'll have that gold I've been covering for oh so long :(
EIGHT MORE. )))):
mr. Chan said we could try again.
Need to do more weights.

I NEED TO BUCK UP.
I shall go copy the ke wens a million times mr Seow says it helps and weights oh gosh I need that 8 incline pull ups.

Am extremely demoralized and tired currently.
Mom is coming back soon and no doubt she'll keep chiding me about it and it'll feel worse.
I need to be mentally prepared and I need to study.

Kay see you Joan has to go mug like SRSLY.